While growing Mudda pappu is one of my favorite dish to eat . Amma used to make it for me almost every day and she only used to feed me always .Till today it remained as my fav thing to eat . But here only thing
Iam eating it by my self . MISS U AMMA .
kandi pappu / toor dal- 1cup
Turmeric - 1/2 tsp
Salt - 1 tsp
water - 3cups
- Wash dal and soak in water for 1/2 hour .
- Transfer it to the pressure cooker buy adding turmeric and cook in on medium hight heat for 6 wistleses and let it cool.
- Cooked dal should look like this.
- Now mash the dal with "pappu gutti" or any round spoon.
- Add salt and mix well .
- Serve it with rice , ghee and majjiga mirapakaya .
Mudda pappu taste even better with any roti pachadi / tookudu pachadi, avakaya ,any oragaya .....