Eggs - 8
Onions - 2big
Tomato - 3medium
Garlic cloves - 4
Ginger - 1" piece
Vellulli karam / Red chilly powder - 1tsp
Curry powder / turmeric powder - 1/2tsp
Coriander leaves / cilantro - few sprigs
Salt - 1tsp
Mustard seeds - 1tsp
Split black gram - 1tsp
Jeera - 1/2tsp
Whole red chilly - 1
Oil - 1tbs
- Boil eggs until they are cooked ( i cooked in pressure cooker until 2 wistles) . Let them cool little bit .
- Once eggs are cooled , peel them and put some cuts on it so thay absorb all the curry flavours .
- Chop onions and tomatos .
- Do the tempering - Heat skillet on medium flame and add oil to it . When oil is hot , add the tempering ingredients and let them fry .
- When mustard seeds start popping , add chopped onions , add salt and let them fry until they turn pink .
- Add ginger garlic paste (i greated ginger , garlic) and fry it until the raw smell is gone .
- Now chopped tomatos , mix it well and close it with lit and let is cook and tomatos turn mushy .
- Now add red chilly powder , curry powder and mix well .
- Add boiled eggs and mix well . Colse it and let it cook for 10 minutes by sauting it once in a while .
- Add chopped coriander leaves and saute it once again . Now check for the final seasoning and take it off from the heat .
- Serve Kodiguddu tomato kura with rice and ghee .
- Can do wit with any number of eggs .
- If you dont like ginger garlic paste , don't add .
step by step pics looks great...nice and colourful dishReplyDelete
wow very tempting dish...luks yummy, nice recipeReplyDelete
Very nice recipe .Looks delicious and I liked you step by step pics very much .New to your blog.Will keep coming here often. Do drop byReplyDelete
thanks girls for ur commentsReplyDelete
Very Delicious..Rely, mouth wateringReplyDelete
Very Nice Receipe.Mouth WateringReplyDelete