Whole wheat flour - 1cup
Onion - 1small
Green chilly - 1
Salt - 3/4tsp
Oil - few tsps
- Finely chop onion and green chilly .
- In a bowl add wheat flour , salt , copped oinions and green chillies and mix it well .
- Now add water to it (about 2 cups) . The consistency should be slightly thiner that pancake batter about pouring consistency .
- Now heat griddle on medium high heat .
- Once the griddle is how , add 1tsp of oil to it and let it heat .
- Now take a laddle full of battle and pour it on to the hot griddle and spread it little bit .
- Check if it is done on bottom - the edges should turn brown or just lift little bit and check for the brown color on bottom side .
- Turn it to the other side and let it cook for a minute or so .
- Serve it hot with allam pachadi / coconut pachadi .
Goduma dosa with sugar and allam pachadi(I luv goduma dosa with sugar)
NOTE : for measuring I used rice cup .
This will make 4 dosas.