Egg - 1
Onion - 1small
Green Chilly - 1small
Garlic chilly powder / Red chilly powder - 1/4tsp
Curry powder /Turmeric powder - 1/4tsp
Salt - 1/4tsp
Oil / ghee - 1tsp
- Finely chop onion and green chilly .
- In a small bowl , take chopped onion and green chilly and crack open break egg into it .
- Add red chilly powder , curry powder , salt and beat it well with fork .
- Add 1tsp of oil in skillet / pan and let it heat on medium flame . When pan is hot , pour egg mixture in to the pan .
- When it is cooked on bottom side , carefully turn it to other side and let it cook completely .
Kodiguddu attu with rice and pappu charu
- I like kodiguddu attu little spicy , if u dont like add less chillies to it .
- I like to cook it until it turns little bown color , If you dont like cook it for less time .